Monday, January 9, 2012

Creamsicle Smoothie (C3)

Recipe Author: Simmie Sinow


Do any of you remember the creamsicle ice cream bars that were so good in the summertime? This tastes just like that, only as a Smoothie!

Combine the following ingredients and blend away:

1 cup Kefir (or yogurt; if you use yogurt, I'd recommend 1 Tbsp olive oil to make it more liquid of a texture)
1 scoop vanilla whey protein powder
A little less than 1 Tablespoon of sugar-free orange jello (powder ONLY!)
A handful or two of crushed ice cubes

5 comments:

  1. ROFL!!!! Isn't it tho? It's one of my two favorite Go-To smoothies for my evening snack. My other one is 1 Tbsp of Banana Cream jello pudding mix (sugar-free) in with the other ingredients (less the orange jello). I had it last night and it was just so yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Jello powder makes it C3.
      Otherwise, it would be C2 (protein powder is C2).

      Delete