Sunday, October 30, 2011

My intention here with this blog is to share some of what I’ve learned during the last year about weight loss, food, nutrition, and getting healthy, but moreso about staying healthy.

I’ve been on the 17 Day Diet (http://www.the17daydiet.com/) this year and never thought I’d find something that was a TRUE change in my life that could and would last a lifetime.

With this diet, I’ve found that.  I’ve learned a lot, shared a lot, and created some resources that people are finding helpful, which makes me feel wonderful.  


I am ALL about Sharing information and resources with others — no fees, nothing to buy, no strings attached, nothing asked in return other than you at least read what I give to you; I just want to make this easier for others than it was for me in the beginning.


I don’t have all the answers, none of us does.  But we’re all in this together, so let’s share some information and support!


1 comment:

  1. With bistroMD you will know that not only will you eat delicious meals, but that every meal and every day in bistroMD's weight loss programs will be balanced to bistroMD's designed nutritional platform that's promoting healthy weight loss.

    STEP 1 - Select one of the diet plans for 5 to 7 days of meals.
    STEP 2 - Overview your menu before ordering and pick the entrees you desire for each day and week.
    STEP 3 - Order your weight loss program.
    STEP 4 - Your meals are sent to your doorstep.

    ORDER NOW - delivered to your home.

    ReplyDelete