Monday, February 27, 2012

Vanilla Cake Bites (C3)

Becky Yokeley


8 mini bites = 1 starch

1 cup Whole Wheat flour
2 scoops Vanilla Protein Powder
1 oz sugar free vanilla pudding powder
1/4 tsp Baking powder
Stevia equivalent to 1/2 cup sugar
4 egg whites
1/2 cup Unsweetened almond milk
3 tbsp unsweetened applesauce
1 tsp vanilla extract

Preheat oven to 350

Combine all ingredients and blend well.

Bake for 9 min in mini bite pan ( if you do larger portions, bake for 15-20 min --you will have to watch them as they cook fast).

Note: These are intended to be used as a treat.  For maximum weight loss, it's recommended not to eat these every day, but to eat in moderation.

2 comments:

  1. I am SO trying this one with the banana sf jello powder instead of the vanilla....yum!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just made these with the Banana Creme Sugar Free Jello pudding powder. I used 1 oz of the powder and cut back the Stevia to 12 teaspoons (my Stevia measures 1/3 to 1 of the sugar, so that would be the equivalent of 36 tsp of sugar...less than 1 cup).

    The full ounce of the jello powder made the batter pretty thick; I may cut that back next time, or I may just use a 24-mini muffin tin instead of the 12 mini muffins my current one uses.

    9 minutes is perfect for the baking time and these turned out wonderful!

    ReplyDelete