Thursday, June 14, 2012

Chicken Parm-urritos! (C3)



Oh my goodness, these look so good (take a look at the picture when you go to the link below)!!!!!

I'm going to see if I have everything in the house to make these this week!  I cannot wait!!!

http://www.theyummylife.com/Chicken_Parmesan_Burritos#EmbedRecipe_252

As a side note, I am adding some more recipes here from other sites; actually they will be links to the recipes on those other sites -- to see all of them, just go to the right hand side-bar of the blog and click on Recipes on other sites and you'll see all of them!  The to get there, just click HERE.


NUTRITIONAL INFO for 1 burrito:
364 calories
10g fat (ouch!)
32g carbs (tho only the tortilla would count as a 17DD Natural Starch serving)
4g fiber
35g protein

No comments:

Post a Comment