Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone celebrating it! My Canadian friends had their Thanksgiving a little bit ago!

Take this day to be thankful for all that you do have and those that you love who are around you.  Put any disagreements or differences aside, even if it's just for this one day.  Let this day truly be a day of being thankful for everything, no matter how little it may be.

On an eating note, I am going to taste everything today!  On the items that I'd normally not eat, I'm limiting my "bites" to two or three bites and savoring each one, but not overdoing it, but if I do cave in I am not going to guilt myself; first of all, that's not my style -- try and make it yours as well!  I'll probably share a piece of pie with a friend (although if it's only pumpkin pie, there's no temptation there as I can't stand the taste of pumpkin!).

Here's a link to a video by Dr.Mike that explains Holiday Eating:
Dr. Mike Explains How to Avoid Holiday Weight Gain

Gobble gobble everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment